rolling chick

Sunday, November 8, 2009

* 大少爷 *





early in 6sth,
wake up and fetch my 大少爷,
went to bali bali to have dim sum.
then drop him at qb to sit aeroline..
we keep crapping in the car..
like nobody's business. =D

heard a news from someone,
duno y i gotta another type feeling when heard it.
i dont feel sad/angry/jealous like before,
i just felt that if someone choose to sacrifice for you,
there must be a very strong reason,
to push someone to make the decision.
sorry i am not that kind of person. =)
although i'm chicky,
but i rather to be like this,
i rather i'm the one to be hurt,
where i don't wish anyone get hurts because of me.
sorry for my selfish-ness.
sorry for my stubborn-ness.

these few days,
really happens a lot of things.
this is what we called-friend.
when they needed us the most,
we are there to support.
so do they ~

S.I.G.I.N.A

No comments:

Post a Comment