rolling chick

Sunday, November 29, 2009

* lovely sunday *

woke up in the early morning,
as maid is coming for cleaning purpose.
after that went to timmy's house,
where i can get angpow.. LOL!
after that i went to fetch my "bf" where i promised him to birng him for lunch,
but at last we did not go for lunch,
but we went to buy "apples"
wahahahahahahahaha...
after drop him @ bus station, i went to meet HIM.
we went to KFC for meal with yang...



after meal,
went home and take a nap ~
as i was so sleepy,
but not more than an hour,
my uncle woke me up by calling me..
T_____T
so, i have to guai guai and meet him @ aunt house..

after dinner,
went to meet HIM n yang again..
hehehehehehe...
around 10sth then i drove home.
but yang n HIM were still at OXO for 2nd round.
guess wat?
yang was so imba..
keep took my HIM away...
sei gay lou ~~!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment