rolling chick

Monday, September 21, 2009

* HIS birthday *

sometimes i was thinking am i a failure?
am i not a good gf?
how come i am so annoying?
i do not know..
i planned to give him a better birthday celebration yet i ruined up the plans!
for the GOD sake,
i dont even knew whats went wrong,
i left him in the mall i started to drove..
i just wana to be alone.
i tried to call those i trusted,
but no ones pick up except chendy.
thanks chendy for listening to me.
appreciate that much. =)
my heart was killing me badly,
i cant breath well and pulling in my heart.
so do HIM.

i dont like to argue in front of ppl especially mall,
i dun like to expose my anger in front of my friend instead of it i rather keep quiet.
i dont like YOU just walk away throw off my hand as you like.
YOU dont like my expression and act SO DO I!!!
YOU told me how pain you were,
do u think that i m not?
i hate myself for not preparing well,
i hate myself for giving you the priority,
i hate myself seriously.

okay,
let me declare here,
he had a not wonderful and mad birthday this year,
caused by me.
conclusion,
i m a failure!

p/s: i am 4bia to.........

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


happy birthday~
muacks.. =)

2 comments:

  1. Girlz...
    I don't know how make you feel better.
    But I'm truly hope that you are alway in the mood of hapiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will de la, no worries.. =)
    thanks anyway.. cheers!!

    ReplyDelete