rolling chick

Saturday, September 26, 2009

* 陈在天 *

yan acc me went to mr pot for breakfast,
back to my 'sad' place,
where i cry so hard previously.
after breakfast,
went to ISLAND hospital for consultation from doctor chow.
ginny auntie acc me,
and guess what?
doctor chow gave me 76days mc where he helps me for insurance claiming..
LOL~

went to facial with aunt,
clean up my nasty pimples ~
felt asleep when facial,
as i was too tired d..
yest almost 3am only sleep ler...
brought aunt go to qb to buy olive oil after facial,
then having dinner at kim gary..

meet up HIM and acc him for dinner,
then keep PPS at home for whole night,
yang keep asking us for club,
as per plan,
we shud go to club tonight.
but in the end i did not turn up.
dont felt like going.
so i keep PPS till midnight..

i love 陈在天 ~
wakakaka....

No comments:

Post a Comment