rolling chick

Friday, September 17, 2010

* endless Friday*


mum suddenly ask me no need to go home by this week,
as she will be busy with the dinner tomorrow.
i felt glad that i dont need to rush home,
at the same time,
i have no idea of what to do during the weekends.
my plan get ruined suddenly,
just crashed out.
HE came and fetch me for dinner,
and we went home.

---------------------------------------------------------------

i hate the feeling of this,
i really do.
no idea of what i want,
but i do mad with that.
but somehow,
i guess i got the hints.
and i knew i am dilemma enough.
>''<
forgive for my clumsiness and stupidness.
i am just a normal gal,
who is emotional enough to do anything.
after all,
i am still a normal gal who cries, laugh and upset sometimes.

please do understand me.

No comments:

Post a Comment