rolling chick

Monday, September 13, 2010

* 慢 day *

my breakfast -
mini fruit tart



today is replacement of Hari Raya,
not much people working.
seriously i love working during PH,
first, i can get extra pay.
second, i do not need to squeeze with others.
third, i can spent my time by watching drama *sometimes only*
Yet, the work loads kill me again,
calls and emails every where.
*sigh*

went to 600 cc for dinner with HIM,
kept finding excuses for myself where not to go to class,
as i hate to go class nowadays.


- the menu -


- the menu -


- the milk shake -


- 卤肉饭 -

simple dinner cheers my stomach up!
but it does not cheer my mood,
and i am still moody to go class ~
*sigh*
at last,
i am going to class anyway.
and i was late to class for half an hour.
seriously,
i am quite surprise with the arrangement.
they are waiting for me to assign task.
gosh,
i think i had made the right decision.
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment