rolling chick

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

* sweet movie day *


..: Paddington - House of Pancake :..


..: Promotional tea set :..


..: The menu :..


..: Pots of Lucks :..

had our meal before we start the movie - Toy Story 3
the story was so touched,
and it makes me recall of my toy.
frankly speaking i do love my toy,
the 'big baby' which my cousin presented to me when i was young,
i kept it in my wardrobe until few years back,
my grandma took it for her grandchildren without my notice,
and i was mad.
by the time i found out,
the 'big baby' already torn.
grandma said:"buy you a new one lo if you want"
do you think i need her to buy it for me?
the answer is NO.

a year ago i just passed my scooter for my niece,
where my cousin bought it for me as birthday gift.
i took good care of it and it looks still new.
another toy which i kept till now,
was the racing remote car.
* i knew im bit boyish*
it was still at my house where i kept it in my room.
:)

Toy story 3 makes me understand and realize how long we did not play with our toy,
where we could maybe dont know our toy might wait for us to play with 'em.
somehow time flies and we are getting older,
the mature we are,
the soonest we neglected them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



saw this lil cute stuff when i was window shopping with HIM,
dont you think it is cute?
it looks innocent,
but i like it.
*heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... *

2 comments:

  1. I'm a bit naughty. I like to dismantle my toys, especially those electronics. I still keep a few light bulbs & motors from my old police car :D

    Miss my soldiers set & animals set...

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor lil toys you had. you are bad boy!! :D

    ReplyDelete