rolling chick

Saturday, July 24, 2010

* RED *



okay great!
my clothes all turn into RED color,
is not because of i am RED DEVIL fans,
*although i am*
because of a blouse,
the outcome turn to like this.
=_______='''

yellow color turns to orange color.
white color turns to pink color.
blue color turns to purple color.

what a great combination!

now i have no tuning back anymore,
i only can save my plain tee and bleach them into white again,
so sorry to others.
i really miss you guys (clothes) so much now.
T________________________T

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

found this cute little stuff in my room,
while my mum asked me to clean up my room.


..: pair of couple key chain :.

HE bought it to me when HE went to Singapore,
and it recall me when i was in college life again.
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment