rolling chick

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

* gave up *

i dont even remember the date,
or the day.
the day we keep silent to each other.
is been days we behave like this.
who did this happen?
is that me?
i dont think so.

where were we which in the past?
we shared our stories,
our jokes,
gossips.
no longer anymore.

i saw the message popping out in front of my sight,
i feel upset when i saw that.
is kinda of bad act to me,
when i saw your sending about my bad things to another party.
hard to describe the feeling.
is pain.

i cant stand up for this anymore,
as i feel bad.
you said i back stabbed you before,
as you trusted me so much.
the fact is,
i dont even know or remember about it.

suddenly,
i feel that i was so stupid all these while,
i've telling other that i dont even know what happen in between you and me,
i've been telling others that i am uncomfortable for being in this situation,
since the day,
i remember after that day.

you told me we are nothing other than what we are now.
i beg you for telling me what i did to you,
you rejected me.
and,
the choice is yours.

as i give up on you earlier,
the difference is,
i am totally gave up on you,
now.

No comments:

Post a Comment